POSITION: OPTOMETRIC TECHNICIAN
Seeking an experienced Optometric Technician for a growing full-scope optometric practice in beautiful Matthews, NC.
This position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare patients for examination
• Collect preliminary patient data including obtaining patient history, lens types and lifestyle requirements
• Clean and maintain instruments
• Stock exam rooms and order supplies
• Obtain missing patient information
• Perform the following tests, procedures, training and/or data entry:
o Auto-Refraction • Auto-Lensometry • Tonometry • Visual acuity testing • Visual field testing •
Contact lens insertion/removal training • Color tests • Ophthalmic photography • Stereo testing
• May be expected to perform any new procedures resulting from technological advances that do not require the exercise of professional judgment
• Perform other administrative, patient care, or logistical duties
This position is currently a part-time hourly position. Please send resume and salary requirements by email only.
Self-motivated positive patient-friendly personality and top-notch customer service skills required. Ideal candidates must enjoy interacting with people, be detail oriented, and excel with time managment. Computer skills are required as our office uses EMR. Medical technician experience preferred and previous optometry/optical experience a plus, however personality and ability to communicate with patients is the most important.
Element Eye Care is a full-scope growing optometric practice located in Matthews, NC. At Element Eye, we go above and beyond to provide our patient’s with the highest level of quality and service. Our extreme attention to detail and personalized care give our patients a truly unique experience. Every member of our staff works as a team. We are all cross-trained to answer the phone, assist patients, schedule appointments, and do everything else needed to run a practice and to be the best.
Submit Your Application Here:
Paste resume here.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the position you are applying for in the Subject line.